If you’re tired of big-box medicine with 15-minute visits and a layer of intermediate staff between you and your provider, I invite you to consider me as your primary care provider.
My practice is oriented to people, not paperwork, and your direct contact during all phases of your health care is with me personally.
I am a 30 year veteran of the healthcare field including the last 15 as a family nurse practitioner (FNP) practicing internal medicine, pediatrics, and family medicine. As an independent practitioner within a collaborative practice of nurse practitioners, I have the autonomy and the resources, including the time, to provide highly personalized patient-centered preventive, acute, and chronic illness care. I have a special interest in caring for older adolescents and young adults but also see adults of any age.
My services include:
- comprehensive physical exams;
- preventative care to older adolescents and adults of all ages;
- acute and chronic illnesses management;
- lab testing and diagnostic imaging including Pap smears, blood-work, and ordering mammograms;
- prescribing medications;
- home visits as needed;
- referrals to other providers/specialists as needed.
Currently accepting new patients.